Lawyers for Life's Transitions
Allen D. ArnoldPartner
205.252.1550 | email@example.com | www.fonteneauarnold.comMr. Arnold has practiced in the field of employment litigation, almost exclusively representing employees, for his entire career. During this time, he has represented numerous employees who have been denied their overtime wages, found justice for victims of sexual harassment, helped families that were denied their rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act, and fought discriminatory employment practices imposed on people because of their race, gender, national origin, religion, age or disability.
Mr. Arnold has participated in Continuing Legal Education Programs as a speaker and writer on various topics related to Social Media, Fair Labor Standards Act, and Family and Medical Leave Act. He particular enjoys the study of the United States Supreme Court and how its decisions affect people.
When not practicing law, Allen enjoys times with his family, playing softball, watching his beloved Chicago Cubs, traveling, reading and drawing.
- Stetson University College of Law, 2001-2004, J.D. (Cum Laude)
- Stetson Law Review, 2003-04: Assistant Managing Editor
- Voted by Law Review Peers as the Spring of 2004 Recipient for the Leadership Award in the for “embodying the characteristics of Teamwork, Leadership, and Enthusiasm.”
- Southern Methodist University, 1996-2000, B.B.A., Major in Finance; Minor in Psychology
- State of Alabama 2004
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Birmingham Bar Association Solo/Small Firm Section (2013-2016)
- Birmingham Bar Association Entertainment Committee (2015-2017)
- Birmingham Bar Association Fee Arbitration Committee (2006)
- Birmingham Bar Association Scholarship Committee (2013)
Awards & Recognition
- 2016 Super Lawyers Alabama: Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation
- 2015 Super Lawyers Alabama: Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation
- 2014 Super Lawyers Alabama: Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation
- 2013 Super Lawyers Alabama: Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation Rising Star